Campaigns need a landing page connected to them so they can be saved and activated, so you'll want to create at least one landing page first before creating your first campaign. You will find some landing page templates to choose from to help you get started.
- Go to the Landing pages tab
- In the Campaigns section at the top, click on the '+' button
- Set the campaign name
- Add the relevant product groups to your new campaign (remember, products live in product groups)
- If you want to schedule rotating landing pages with set start and end dates, click on the button under Campaign has end date or schedule (multiple successive landing pages): then set up the date ranges and connect your landing pages. If you are just setting up one landing page to run continuously, leave the aforementioned button switched off
- Click on the Save changes button
You will have noticed that a default campaign was automatically created for you when you first onboarded to the Polytag platform, so that you can simply edit it.
Please note, in Polytag, products live in product groups, and product groups are assigned to campaigns. Campaigns have landing pages connected to them, as these are what consumers will be directed to when they scan a Polytag QR code.